Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Thangadurai <du...@siptech.co.in> on 2003/02/22 18:54:33 UTC

PATCH] For the enhancement request [bug#985] in extension mechanism

Dear All,

Herewith I am submitting the implementation of the proposal, which I sent earlier for this enhancement request. Please find and review the attached patch for this issue.

Issue: 985

Fix:

i) A new method has been added for the class TransformerImpl.java with the following signature.

  public void executeNamedTemplate(QName qname, Properties params) throws TransformerException

    This method can be called from the extension to execute a named template.

ii) Since the implementation of the above method requires the access for the following members
    a) m_index of ElemWithParam class
  b) m_inArgsSize of ElemTemplate class
 and the corresponding classes don't have set/get methods for these members,  I have modified the access specifier as public [ or it requires get/set methods]

I would be happy if you let me know the status of the patch after review.

Thanks and Regards,

Thangadurai.
SIP Technologies & Exports Ltd.