Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Deisbel Diaz <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/02 01:15:01 UTC

A serious problem with the docs and guides

Hi:

anybody is able to discuss what could be happening to me in AEM?

http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manager.topic.forum__drhs-hi_im_very_f__cj24-this_issue_cometor._s_1_tosp.html/forum__drhs-hi_im_very_f.html#forum__drhs-hi_im_very_f__cj24-this_issue_cometor

It's directly related to the last version of Oak and I need just a guide or
information about a possible missing piece.

Thanks.

--
Deisbel R. Diaz
email: deisbel@gmail.com

Re: A serious problem with the docs and guides

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi Deisbel,

this is the Apache Oak development list. Please post
questions specific to Oak. This is not the right channel
if you need product support for AEM.

Regards
 Marcel