Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de> on 2013/08/02 16:37:54 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tobago 2.0.0-alpha-1

Hello,

I would like to release Tobago 2.0.0-alpha-1.

For a detail list please consult the release notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310273&version=12321874

The version is available at the staging repository (Nexus).

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-049/

The Vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards,

Udo

Result of: [VOTE] Release Tobago 2.0.0-alpha-1

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
Hi,

thank you for voting for the release. The result is

+1
weber (binding)
bommel (binding)
werpu (binding)

so we will proceed with the next steps for the release.

Regards,

Udo

Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 2.0.0-alpha-1

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.