Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "SANTOS, DANIEL (SBCSI)" <ds...@sbc.com> on 2004/07/02 20:30:26 UTC

PDF File on Documentation Web Site Corrupted?

When attempting to view a PDF on the Tomcat Architecture at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/architecture/requestProc
ess/requestProcess.pdf I get errors in Acrobat Reader.  Same thing for
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/architecture/startup/ser
verStartup.pdf.  Does anybody know who is responsible for these and if
there is any way to correct them?

Thanks
Daniel

Re: PDF File on Documentation Web Site Corrupted?

Posted by Parsons Technical Services <pa...@earthlink.net>.
Daniel,

Just to let you know I get an error also. I am using Adobe reader 6.0 on
WinXP and get an error about unable to extract font. Looks like they created
the first document using a font named EHPFDM+Arial but failed to package it
in the document. The second document gives unrecognized token scnTwGS1was
found.

You may need to repost this later next week to catch the eye of the
responsible parties.

Doug
www.parsonstechnical.com