Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Na...@cognizant.com on 2013/06/12 15:38:57 UTC

Require silent switches/parameter for Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.

Hi,
I am trying to install Apache Flex 4.9.1 and looking out for an MSI installation.
It would be of great help if you can highlight on the switches/parameters available for Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.

Regards,
Narayanan
+919742480880
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Require silent switches/parameter for Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I am trying to install Apache Flex 4.9.1 and looking out for an MSI installation.

Currently Apache doesn't have a MSI installation package to install Apache Flex.

The best way is to use the Apache Flex installer.
http://flex.apache.org/installer.html

One you have run the Apache Flex installer once you can package up the Apache Flex SDK directory and move it to other machines if you need an easy way to install on multiple computers without downloading everything more than once.

Thanks,
Justin