Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Imran Ahmed <im...@eaxiom.net> on 2017/05/08 06:20:21 UTC

Choosing Between Alternate Primary Storages

Dear Team,

I have two primary storages in my CloudStack 4.9 (KVM based) .  One of the
primary storages is composed of SSD disks and the other is SATA.
Can I select the primary storage to use  while spinning a new guest VM. Like
for example If I want to spin up a VM using SSD  based primary storage .
Please suggest how can I achieve this.

Kind regards,

Imran

Re: Choosing Between Alternate Primary Storages

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
Exact, that will work find. But keep in mind an offering without storage
tag will be deployed on any primary storage that have space.

Posted by Sebastian Gomez <ti...@gmail.com>.