Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Admin @ Goodun" <ad...@goodunlimited.co.uk> on 2022/09/09 17:37:17 UTC

Access previous version

NB 15 has installed itself automatically.  How do I access NB14?

Why do I ask?  14 opened a new browser window when debugging a php
website, 15 doesn't and I don't seem to be able to make it do so.  That
instance of FF seems to have different settings for a plugin (Rested).
I'm trying to retrieve those settings.

Re: Access previous version

Posted by László Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
I guess you are using the Snap distribution.
In that case it is:

sudo snap revert netbeans

that you are looking for.