Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net> on 2006/02/08 13:52:54 UTC

OT - JVM HotSpot crash :(

My JVM (1.5) just crushed while debugging tomcat- I use java from the
AWT times and never had this before...

Maybe there *is* something behind companies decisions to stay with 1.3 /
1.4 ?

:(

#
# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x402db3c6, pid=12902, tid=1305693104
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_05-b05 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# V  [libjvm.so+0x1773c6]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as hs_err_pid12902.log
#
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

cheers, Ron

Re: OT - JVM HotSpot crash :(

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.
I guess i never got them because I rarely need to debug ;-)

Re: OT - JVM HotSpot crash :(

Re: OT - JVM HotSpot crash :(

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
haha, good luck with that ;)

Re: OT - JVM HotSpot crash :(

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.

Re: OT - JVM HotSpot crash :(

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Re: OT - JVM HotSpot crash :(

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.
hi jesse,

RE: OT - JVM HotSpot crash :(

Posted by Apache <ap...@ss78.shared.server-system.net>.
it may be your memeory problem.
check your memeory whether it is the same.

Sent from www.TapestryForums.com

Read this topic online here: <<topic_link>>

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=14423#14423

Re: OT - JVM HotSpot crash :(

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.