Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Stewart, Gary" <Ga...@luht.scot.nhs.uk> on 2005/07/20 16:53:17 UTC

Using a transformer on XSP

Hi there,

I'm relatively new to using Cocoon and was still getting to grips with some of the basics.

I have an XSP page and it does its thing just fine. However what I was hoping to do was to take the generated HTML from the XSP page and then pass it to another transformer to further process the HTML before serializing to the client. Is there a transformer that takes an XSP input and generates the code for the client or is it only performed during serialization?

Thanks,

Gary

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.