Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Manish Jain <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/06 23:06:17 UTC

Subversion Filesystem Documentation

Could someone tell me where could I find documentation of the Subversion
Filesystem? I have already read the docs in the "documentation and files"
link, but I could not find the Jim Blandy's filesystem structural overview
which should be located at subversion/libsvn_fs/structure (as
mentioned in
http://subversion.tigris.org/files/documents/15/17/svn-design.html#API)

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks

Re: Subversion Filesystem Documentation

Posted by John Szakmeister <jo...@szakmeister.net>.
On Sunday 06 November 2005 18:06, Manish Jain wrote:
> Could someone tell me where could I find documentation of the Subversion
> Filesystem? I have already read the docs in the "documentation and files"
> link, but I could not find the Jim Blandy's filesystem structural overview
> which should be located at subversion/libsvn_fs/structure (as
> mentioned in
> http://subversion.tigris.org/files/documents/15/17/svn-design.html#API)
>
> Please help me ASAP.

BDB Documentation can be found here: