Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/17 15:30:02 UTC

[VOTE] special Geronimo OpenEJB 3.1.3.0 release (second attempt)

Please vote for the geronimo openejb 3.1.3.0 release

This is a version of openejb based on revision r942249.  This is a
special release to be used on the Geronimo 3.0-M1 release and is being
released under the org.apache.geronimo.ext.openejb groupid.

Differences from the first attempt:

Copyright headers added to

container/openejb-osgi/src/main/resources/default.openejb.conf
container/openejb-activemq4/src/main/resources/login.config
container/openejb-core/src/main/resources/login.config
container/openejb-osgi/src/main/resources/login.config
container/openejb-core/src/main/resources/schema/ejb-jar_1_1.xsd

LICENSE file updated to include the W3C license for the following files:

container/openejb-jee/src/main/resources/META-INF/schema/xml.xsd
server/openejb-axis/src/main/resources/META-INF/schema/soap_encoding_1_1.xsd

This is the working version of openejb that works with Geronimo 3.0.
This component is dependent upon the XBean release that is also
currently up for a vote.  You may need to build XBean yourself to build
openejb from the tag file at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/tags/xbean-3.7

Staging repo is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-037/

tag is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/external/tags/openejb-3.1.3.0

Vote open 72 hours.  Note also that this is contingent upon the XBean
vote also passing.

[ ] +1 release this
[ ] 0 don't care
[ ] -1 don't release this (please explain)

Rick

Re: [VOTE] special Geronimo OpenEJB 3.1.3.0 release (second attempt)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
+1

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Looks like there were really only 4 services files that had rat:check
failures, even though it gave a count of 867.

So, here's my +1.

-Donald

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
+1 build OK

--
Ivan

Re: [VOTE] special Geronimo OpenEJB 3.1.3.0 release (second attempt)

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
My +1

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
The vote to release the special OpenEJB release passes with 4 +1 votes
and no 0 or -1 votes.  Voting +1 were

Rick McGuire
Hai Hong Xu (Ivan)
Donald Woods
David Blevins

The artifacts will be promoted to the central repository today.

Rick