Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Russell Morrisey <Ru...@missionse.com> on 2010/02/11 23:45:14 UTC

AjaxCallThrottlingDecorator breaks the precondition of AjaxFormSubmitBehavior

I ran into a problem with wicket's ajax call throttling in wicket 1.4.5. It seems like the AjaxFormSubmitBehavior's precondition script isn't working the way it's intended when a throttling call decorator is supplied. It's causing a one-off side effect problem in my application in IE7.

 I created a JIRA issue, with a quickstart to demonstrate the bug in FireFox (where the symptoms of the problem are easier to understand and debug), and a suggestion on what I think the fix should be.

RUSSELL E. MORRISEY
Programmer Analyst Professional
Mission Solutions Engineering, LLC

| Russell.Morrisey@missionse.com | www.missionse.com<http://www.missionse.com/>
304 West Route 38, Moorestown, NJ 08057

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind MSE to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.