Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Vorburger Michael <Mi...@visana.ch> on 2006/07/25 18:22:04 UTC

scm in parent POM?

How does the <scm> <connection> in a parent POM have to configured so
that sub-projects are found with the convention of putting them in
groupId/artifactId (with dots replaced by slashes in groupId) in CVS?

AW: scm in parent POM?

Posted by Nick Panienski <pa...@codecentric.de>.
> How does the <scm> <connection> in a parent POM have to
> configured so that sub-projects are found with the convention
> of putting them in groupId/artifactId (with dots replaced by
> slashes in groupId) in CVS?

Hi, I use SVN and configured the root to where all my projects reside as
<scm><connection>. Only the artifactId of the project that inherits the
parent pom is appended to that path while checking out. Make sure you don't
have any additional ${artifactId} or something in your connection, it's not
needed. HTH

Cheers
Nick