Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/01 16:29:18 UTC

Re: Id lines and author tags

as nobody objected, i removed all @author tags from the source code.
i also removed all @version tags containing $Revision $Id tags.

being at it, i also removed tab characters from the java source code, to improve
readability of commit msg's, avoid prolems with diff'ing etc.

please do an update of your jackrabbit checkout to avoid potential
merging problems.

btw: the commit msg didn't make it to the list because its size
exceeded the 100k limit.

cheers
stefan