Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2013/03/20 10:09:14 UTC

Strange build problem

Clerezza build fine if I build the reactor. But if I change to
platform.laucjer.tdb and try to do a build there it fails because of
missing dependencies.

Probably unrelated is similarly strange is this:

Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for
org.apache.clerezza:platform.launcher.tdb:jar:0.6-SNAPSHOT
'parent.relativePath' of POM org.apache.clerezza:clerezza:0.3-SNAPSHOT
(/data-ssd-unencrypted/projects-apache/clerezza/parent/pom.xml) points at
org.apache.clerezza:reactor instead of org.apache:apache, please verify
your project structure @ org.apache.clerezza:clerezza:0.3-SNAPSHOT,
/data-ssd-unencrypted/projects-apache/clerezza/parent/pom.xml, line 22,
column 13

It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the
stability of your build.

For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building
such malformed projects.

The parent doesn't specify any relative path.

Reto

Re: Strange build problem

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Daniel Spicar <ds...@apache.org> wrote:

> 2013/3/20 Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>
>
> > Clerezza build fine if I build the reactor. But if I change to
> > platform.laucjer.tdb and try to do a build there it fails because of
> > missing dependencies.
> >
> > Probably unrelated is similarly strange is this:
> >

> > Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for
> > org.apache.clerezza:platform.launcher.tdb:jar:0.6-SNAPSHOT
> > 'parent.relativePath' of POM org.apache.clerezza:clerezza:0.3-SNAPSHOT
> > (/data-ssd-unencrypted/projects-apache/clerezza/parent/pom.xml) points at
> > org.apache.clerezza:reactor instead of org.apache:apache, please verify
> > your project structure @ org.apache.clerezza:clerezza:0.3-SNAPSHOT,
> > /data-ssd-unencrypted/projects-apache/clerezza/parent/pom.xml, line 22,
> > column 13
> >

> Perhaps this helps:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6003831/parent-relativepath-points-at-my-com-mycompanymyproject-instead-of-org-apache

Thanks for this. This solves the "probably unrelated" problem.

As for the main build problem this seems to be caused by
platform.security.foafssl.ontologies being built but not it's parent. I'm
no having a look at what it takes to reactivate the foafssl module.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: Strange build problem

Posted by Daniel Spicar <ds...@apache.org>.