Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> on 2022/03/07 12:34:39 UTC

Maven 3.9.x branch ready

Folks,

Maven 3.8.5 is in vote, Maven 3.9.x branch has been created and I have
applied all patched I wanted to see for 3.9.0.

Four open issues are assigned, I cannot judge, I will leave them up to
you. Four issues are in candidate [1] which I consider reasonable and
requested by the community to back port for a smooth migration to Maven
4. I will leave the discussion up to you.

You can now pick up and continue with the changes required. I would
highly recommend to test 3.9.0 on the maven-sources repo from gnodet@
before any release vote, I have briefly tried and Guice/Guava gave me
some hard time during testing on a few plugins.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MNG/versions/12351127

Good luck,

Michael