Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by Li Liu <m_...@163.com> on 2023/03/28 06:08:04 UTC

[Proposal] Add Transform to Quick Start v2

 Hello everyone:

    Currently, our official Quick Start v2 does not include Transform configuration in the example Config, which causes many new users to not know how to use Transform. It is recommended to add Transform to Quick Start v2.

The current sample configuration file is as follows:

It is recommended to modify it as follows:

[Proposal] Add Transform to Quick Start v2

Posted by TaoZex <26...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Agree with you.Good idea!

Best Regards
TaoZex
Posted by Lucifer Tyrant <ty...@apache.org>.
+1, It's a good idea.

Best wishes!
Chao Tian

Li Liu <m_...@163.com> 于2023年3月28日周二 17:10写道:

Posted by Li Liu <m_...@163.com>.

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.
Yeah, I think we can create an issue for it.

Li Liu <m_...@163.com> 于2023年3月28日周二 14:08写道: