Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alexandre Jaquet <a....@avintis.com> on 2006/06/30 10:35:08 UTC

MasterDetail doesn't found the managed bean

Hi,
I'm looking for the source code of the managed bean for this example :
http://www.irian.at/myfaces/masterDetail.jsf

I've look the myfaces-config-examples but didn't found it

regards

Re: MasterDetail doesn't found the managed bean

Posted by Alexandre Jaquet <a....@avintis.com>.
I'm still looking for the managed bean, and how work :
currentDetailExpanded and #{detailToggler.toggleDetail}

regards

Posted by Alexandre Jaquet <a....@avintis.com>.

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.