Posted to sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org by Bill Cole <bi...@apache.org> on 2019/05/17 16:59:52 UTC

Your sa-update mirror is broken.

Jari,

It appears that Cloudflare is having difficulties getting a response from your server sa-update.bitwell.fi. The SA Sysadmins mailing list has been getting notices like the attached message hourly since Thu, 16 May 2019 21:18:42 +0000. When I try to reach it, I get a Cloudflare "522" page, indicating a timeout after connecting.

I will temporarily comment out your mirror from the MIRRORED.BY file if it remains down for a few more hours.

--
Bill Cole