Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ola Ogunneye <OO...@adventisthealthcare.com> on 2003/06/03 14:49:46 UTC

[users@httpd] I have installed Apache 2.0.46 - Now what do I do...

Hello everyone,

I have just finished installing my Apache 2.0.46 on Win2K Advanced Server. The idea is to install PHP on it as well. And the ultimate goal is to build a web server that I host myself.

The installation of Apache was successful. Can someone please tell me what to do next...I want to build a secured server that I can easily manage myself.

For now, all I have done is installed Apache. - No configuration whatsoever.

I have a registered domain name.

Please note that I am a real newbie, and very willing to learn...

Thanks in advance.