Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sfax minn <sf...@rediffmail.com> on 2003/08/02 10:08:00 UTC

display using bean-write

hi,
I have a problem in dispaying the values in my JSP.
I have values like

Langugae            : Java
Language            : C
Language            : C++
XXX                 : tyu

I'm using mutator methods and displaying the values in my JSP
using bean-wite.
But My problem is if I have the word 'Language' coming more than
once/
if there are more than one languages I have to show it only
once...like

Language           :   Java
                        C++
XXX                 :  tyu

but I'm not able to dislay in this manner...I cant do it in my
Action class as I ahve some constarints...so how can I do this
when I displaying it in JSP...I'm using bean-write..
can anybody plez help me...
Thanks you

Download the hottest & happening ringtones here!
OR SMS: Top tone to 7333
Click here now:
http://sms.rediff.com/cgi-bin/ringtone/ringhome.pl