Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jg...@opentechnet.com> on 2003/04/03 12:15:58 UTC

Problems with javadoc and linking

    Hi there,

    I'm generating the javadoc for my application, and trying to link
from this javadoc to the APIs I use (J2SE, J2EE, Strtus,...). I have the
following in project.properties:

maven.javadoc.links = http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/api/,
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.3/techdocs/api/,
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/

    From the output of javadoc it seems the info is correctly loaded (no
error) but then fails to link to external APIs:

maven-javadoc-plugin:report:
    [echo] Linking with API information from
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/api/ ...
    [echo] Linking with API information from
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.3/techdocs/api/ ...
    [echo] Linking with API information from
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/ ...
    [javadoc] Generating Javadoc
    [javadoc] Javadoc execution
    [javadoc] Loading source files for package com.actaris.eprocurement...
    [javadoc] Constructing Javadoc information...
    [javadoc]
/home/jgonzalez/projects/Actaris/eProcurement/dev/source/classes/com/actaris/eprocurement/web/LoginChecker.java:5:
package javax.ejb does not exist
    [javadoc] import javax.ejb.*;
    [javadoc] ^

    Any ideas?