Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by zh...@chinadrtv.com on 2013/09/22 09:53:43 UTC

Apache DS Replication problem

Version:Apcheds 2.0M11

replication was setup yesterday and worked fine. Today after is not work.

Configuration is as follows:

1.                       To set up the provider (master) an replication
handler must be specified and is done by adding the attribute
ads-replReqHandler with the value
org.apache.directory.server.ldap.replication.provider.SyncReplRequestHandler
to the LDAP server entry
ads-serverId=ldapServer,ou=servers,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config.
This will activate the module for listening to "LDAP Content
Synchronization"-requests after the server is restarted.

2.                       Slave:

Re: Apache DS Replication problem

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
we need more detailed information than this

did you get any error, if yes, can you provide the stacktrace or any other
details from log file

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com