Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Steven Cummings <cu...@netscape.net> on 2002/11/21 21:40:21 UTC

Documentation contribution

Hey all,

I'm starting a document to be the "embedding-guide". Right now it's based on my experiences, so I don't know if it's broad enough, or covers all of the aspects involved. So if anyone has time I'm asking for suggestions and feedback on the following draft. Let me know if you see things that could be improved in the content or structure of it or if there was a more specific direction that someone had envisioned for this (currently, it seems as though no-one had filled this documenation gap).

Also, while forrest looks like a cool project that I want to learn, I haven't had time to actually run it and try it out myself (being a busy MS student). So I haven't really tested this document, although it was simple enough to follow the examples from CVS. If anyone who could look at this will give me suggestions, that would be great. Thanks!

/S

--
Steven Cummings
Columbia, MO

RE: Documentation contribution

Posted by Dave Viner <dv...@yahoo-inc.com>.
If no one objects, i'll commit this to
src/documentation/content/xdocs/dev/guide-embedding.xml.

I don't use the embedded version, but this documentation looks like a decent
first step.

dave

http://webmail.netscape.com/