Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joost Kuif <Jo...@mobillion.nl> on 2006/02/22 13:40:25 UTC

Ajax and upload widget

Hi,

I read that in version 2.1.8 of cocoon it's not possible to upload with
an ajax enabled form. Searching the mailinglist I see the functionality
is (being) changed in the 2.1.9 and 2.2 development versions. I wonder
when the 2.1.9 version will be released... Does anyone know?

Would it (on the other hand) be possible to get the changes into my
current version via a patch?

Joost

Re: Ajax and upload widget

Posted by "g[R]eK" <gr...@crispymail.com>.
Hello Joost!

> I read that in version 2.1.8 of cocoon it’s not possible to upload with an
> ajax enabled form. Searching the mailinglist I see the functionality is
> (being) changed in the 2.1.9 and 2.2 development versions. I wonder when the
> 2.1.9 version will be released… Does anyone know?

I do not keep trace of this matter but this might be interesting for you:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1780
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/61380

> Would it (on the other hand) be possible to get the changes into my current version via a patch?

Why don't you use just recent checkout of 2.1.9-dev?

--
 g[R]eK

AW: Ajax and upload widget

Posted by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de>.
Somehow questions concerning the Upload Widget are toally ignored in this
list. I asked the same question a few weeks ago and didn't get a single
answer. I think we'll simply have to wait.

  _____