Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by NewAxisUser <ne...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/07 18:48:16 UTC

validator attribute does not work with Google chrome browser

I am testing my project with google chrome browser and I am unable to submit
a form using google chrome browser. Finally, I was able to narrow down the
problem. The validator attribute is preventing the form to submit. If I
remove the validator attribute from the inputText component, it works
properly.

Any help is appreciated toward solving this problem.

Thanks,
Newaz