Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Knut Urdalen <kn...@php.no> on 2009/04/30 14:17:58 UTC

Re: Building log4php with Maven

Curt Arnold wrote:
> There are a few things that should be moved around, but require
> corresponding changes to the tests:
>
> src/examples/php/*.properties and src/examples/php/*.xml should be
> moved to src/examples/resources and configure files in src/test/php
> should be moved to src/test/resources.
>
> working directory for phpunit tests should be changed to "target"
> (best not to write anything to source directories)
Hi Curt,

As part of my latest housekeeping I've reorganized the examples/-folder
according to your wish here. All output is now put into target/examples
if you run the examples if they need to write something to disc.

Unit tests currently don't have any output, but we'll stuff that into
target as well for sure :)

Knut

Re: Building log4php with Maven

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
On Apr 30, 2009, at 7:17 AM, Knut Urdalen wrote:

> Curt Arnold wrote:
>> There are a few things that should be moved around, but require
>> corresponding changes to the tests:
>>
>> src/examples/php/*.properties and src/examples/php/*.xml should be
>> moved to src/examples/resources and configure files in src/test/php
>> should be moved to src/test/resources.
>>
>> working directory for phpunit tests should be changed to
>> "target" (best not to write anything to source directories)
> Hi Curt,
>
> As part of my latest housekeeping I've reorganized the examples/-
> folder according to your wish here. All output is now put into
> target/examples if you run the examples if they need to write
> something to disc.
>
> Unit tests currently don't have any output, but we'll stuff that
> into target as well for sure :)
>
> Knut

Great to see the activity on log4php.  I've been, lets say, distracted
since getting married in December and starting a new gig in March.
I'll take a look this weekend.