Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/12 19:05:42 UTC

Re: 回复:Re: How to achieve online editing?

On 04/12/2015 08:24 AM, 郄宁 wrote:

> Thank you for your answer. I am using win7,there is a CMS in the
> background and use network, If I want to edit oo documentation which
> interfaces need to call?

Hi. When you say you want to edit the documentation, do you mean some
information on:

* the wiki? -- https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page
* the main website? -- http://www.openoffice.org/
* the internal Help files?

or something else? We need more detail in order to answer your question.