Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/17 11:30:16 UTC

Java6 compilation problem in Camel core

Hi,
I'm not sure Camel still supports Java 6, just in case, I'm seeing the
following in camel-core when compiling with Java 6:

[ERROR]
/camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/language/XPath.java:[45,5]
incompatible types
[ERROR] found   : org.apache.camel.language.NamespacePrefix
[ERROR] required: org.apache.camel.language.NamespacePrefix

The message is strange, no problems with Java 7 though

Cheers, Sergey

Re: Java6 compilation problem in Camel core

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi, you are right, it was an old Java6 related bug

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.