Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by TAWIL Sameer <Sa...@swift.com> on 2016/06/27 16:19:52 UTC

curl command to get the markdown text for a page

Hi guys,

Is there a way (API) to retrieve the markdown of the page?

Also, I would like to get the recent changes as unified diff using and API too.

Regards,
Sameer

Re: curl command to get the markdown text for a page

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Sameer,

jspwiki does not have a real API, but you could get the wiki text like this:

curl 'https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQ&skin=raw'

Not sure what you mean with your second question, you can get diffs between
pages, but I think only formatted as HTML.

regards,
Harry