Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by George Georgalis <ge...@galis.org> on 2005/03/03 08:13:46 UTC

problem with linux 2.6.11 and sa

I'm very defiantly seeing a problem with the 2.6.11
kernel and my spamassassin setup. However, it's not
clear exactly where the problem is, seems like sa
but it might be 2.6.11 with daemontools + qmail +
QMAIL_QUEUE.

I don't really have time to break down an analysis,
but I'm fairly certain. If anyone is experiencing
the problem please contact me on or off the list.

A sure sign of it is no logs (with debug) for remote
sa connections which score "0/0" and correct operation
with "cat spam.txt | spamc -R"; fix is to use the
older kernel.

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george@galis.org