Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jerry <je...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/09 19:30:54 UTC

only display the text but still cannot display the image

Jeremias,

I cannot thank you enough. You spent so much time
helping me with this.

I added the line right before "xsl:template". This
time the browser can show the text(COPY ONLY) which is
from XSL and still does not show the image.

I checked WSAD console. The error is as followed:

Error while creating area : Error with image URL:
parameter not set (The system cannot find the file
specified) and no base URL is specified

Thank you very much for your continous help. However,
I did not take your help for grant. Every time I asked
for help, my heart was full of gratitude. I have less
experience with FOP and XSL. This task is a little
special. I really cannot get too much hint from the
standard FOP/XSL examples. Without your help and
direction, I really do not know how far I can go.

Many thanks,

Jerry

Re: only display the text but still cannot display the image

Posted by Jerry <je...@yahoo.com>.
Clay,

You are absolutely right. I learned a lot from the
steps you provided me here. So, I am clear how I
solved the problem. I already wrote a short summary
for others to benefit.

best regards,

Jerry

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.