Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Marc Luce <ma...@blackbird.net> on 2002/04/12 12:54:58 UTC

signjar

Are there any plans to allow signjar to accept a fileset/patternset?  We are
trying to use WebStart for our customers, so I need to sign all of our jars.
Rather than keeping a list of jars that we use I would like to give signjar
a patternset to include all jars.  Is this an unreasonable thought?

Marc

Re: signjar

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
>> Are there any plans to allow signjar to accept a
>> fileset/patternset?

At least the CVS version of signjar supports nested filesets.

Stefan

Re: signjar

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Good idea.
if you can write the code and a test by, say, a week, it may get into
ant1.5. Use the CVS source as a starting point, of course, not the 1.4.1
source.

-steve