Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Meyer, Carsten" <Ca...@fujitsu-siemens.com> on 2001/04/23 11:11:53 UTC

Jetspeed and MySQL

Hi,

I'm using Win2k, Apache 1.3.19, Jetspeed 1.3a1 and MySQL.

I'm trying to let Turbine connect to my MySQL DB but that doesn't happen.
Can somebody please tell me which JDBC driver to use and how to set it up?
I'm a newbie in this field, never used JDBC before.

Thanks,
Carsten

RE: Jetspeed and MySQL

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
put these settings in your TurbineResources.properties, and remove or
comment out the HypersonicSQL settings
the mysql jdbc driver will need to be in your classpath, or in the
webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/lib directory

database.adaptor=DBMM
database.adaptor.DBMM=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

database.default.driver=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
database.default.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/yourDatabaseName
database.default.username=root
database.default.password=

- david