Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/07/13 16:36:48 UTC

VSCode debugger issues since 1.47

Hi,

I'm not able to launch Royale apps from Visual Studio Code since the latest
update (1.47).
I opened an issue in AS3&MXML extension [1] but Josh said extension doesn't
do anything for debugging.
I must read more about changes [2], but want to know if someone here knows
what's happening.

[1] https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-as3mxml/issues/491
[2] https://code.visualstudio.com/updates/v1_47#_new-javascript-debugger

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: VSCode debugger issues since 1.47

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi, finally Josh provide a way to make it work in the extension issue 491
[1]

[1] https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-as3mxml/issues/491

--
Carlos Rovira