Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Richard Feldman <rt...@bjc.org> on 2009/01/16 20:10:36 UTC

Circumvent -DremoteOBR=foo.xml argument?

I now have most of my settings for a Felix bundle deployment set in my POM. However, it still seems that the only way to get it to execute is to not only include bundle:deploy in my arguments to Maven, but also to include -DremoteOBR=foo.xml

Is there any way to specify the location of the remote OBR in the POM, so that I can just run Maven with the bundle:deploy goal and no additional arguments? If so, how?

Thanks,

-Richard

Re: Circumvent -DremoteOBR=foo.xml argument?

Posted by Richard Feldman <rt...@bjc.org>.
Ah, great! <remoteOBR> worked...from the documentation it seemed like that declaration was supposed to go in <distributionManagement>, which obviously did not work, but in <configuration> it worked perfectly.

Thanks!

>>> "Felix Meschberger" <fm...@gmail.com> 1/16/2009 1:30 PM >>>
Hi Richard,

Richard Feldman schrieb:
> I now have most of my settings for a Felix bundle deployment set in my POM. However, it still seems that the only way to get it to execute is to not only include bundle:deploy in my arguments to Maven, but also to include -DremoteOBR=foo.xml
>
> Is there any way to specify the location of the remote OBR in the POM, so that I can just run Maven with the bundle:deploy goal and no additional arguments? If so, how?

Have you tried with the remoteOBR element in the <configuration>:

   <configuration>
       <remoteOBR>foo.xml</remoteOBR>
       <instructions>
       </instructions>
   </configuration>

Alternatively you might want to try <obrRepository> instead of remoteOBR.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,