Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/19 23:59:26 UTC

VOTE: 1.3: change return type of IDataProvider.size() from int to long

hibernate 3.2 has switched from using an int to a long for returntype of
their count queries. jpa also uses a long. so i figure its time to switch
idataprovider to the long as well so that it maps nicely. since we have
broken 1.3 already, we might as well do it now.

-igor

Re: VOTE: 1.3: change return type of IDataProvider.size() from int to long

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ah the wonders of the JPA never amaze me.

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!

Re: VOTE: 1.3: change return type of IDataProvider.size() from int to long

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Download Wicket 1.2.5 now! - http://wicketframework.org

Re: VOTE: 1.3: change return type of IDataProvider.size() from int to long

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Frank

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1
I'm going with the crowd

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
+1

Eelco

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
+1, non-binding.

--
Nick Heudecker
Professional Wicket Training & Consulting

Eventful - Intelligent Event Management
http://www.eventfulhq.com

Re: VOTE: 1.3: change return type of IDataProvider.size() from int to long

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1