Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ale_s <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/02 21:38:44 UTC

Where I have to put third party libraries in a multiproject layout?.

Hello, where I have to put third party libraries in a multiproject layout?.
I'm using the library "java wrapper" to run as a service apalicacion. This
library comes with a configuration file and other files but I do not know
where they go.
Also when I run the assembly phase I want to copy the configuration files
"java wrapper" in a configuration folder.

How I can do this?

Re: Where I have to put third party libraries in a multiproject layout?.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
take a look at appassembler-maven-plugin, it create jsw bundle nicely

-Dan