Posted to general@velocity.apache.org by Zeljko Markovic <zm...@t-online.de> on 2008/01/31 23:44:17 UTC

Data protection / my real name in a mailing list archive

Dear Sirs,

I have seen my real name appearing in a mailing list archive. Can you
please delete this or replace my real name with a nick name (no matter
which)?

It is because I am applying for a new job and they are looking for
information on the internet about the persons. This could be a disadvantage.

Of course this email must not appear in any public archive too!

Here is the link:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/velocity-user/200509.mbox/%3C1127842635.4589.44.camel@laptop-gonzo%3E

Can you please send me a confirmation?

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Zeljko Markovic

Posted by Mansour <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Dear Zeljko:
Not knowing how to use the mailing lists is a serious offense in my
company. Therefore, I am obligated to cancel  your application  for
employment in my company.

Good luck finding  another job. "just kidding".