Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "korz, david" <ko...@emc.com> on 2002/11/14 05:24:02 UTC

How to deploy permanently?

What is the preferred method of deploying a service permanently? I don't
want to have to run AdminClient every time my app server (tomcat) is
started.

Re: How to deploy permanently?

Posted by Benjamin Tomasini <bt...@neteverything.com>.
I have seen this same problem running Axis 1.0 under Resin 2.1.6.  Seems
the server-config.wsdd doesn't save config state.  Tomcat did not have
this problem for me.

Every restart I have to rerun AdminClient.  Probably a parser problem.

Ben

Posted by Steven Gollery <sg...@cadrc.calpoly.edu>.
David,