Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Steve Wells <St...@mohomine.com> on 2004/07/07 20:17:48 UTC

type mapping qname ns="someNamespace"

Axis continues to have difficulties handling some custom bean based class
/ types that I have - I have added typeMapping (beanMapping) for these -
but I get problems once I've entered the second one.

IS "someNamespace" & supposed to be specified for every entry or is that
replaced for each one with the class name string or other text?
<typeMapping qname="ns:local" xmlns:ns="someNamespace"
    languageSpecificType="java:my.java.thingy"
    serializer="my.java.Serializer"
    deserializer="my.java.DeserializerFactory"
    encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>