Posted to repository@apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2010/07/14 03:54:04 UTC

Commons Net 2.1 artifacts need to be removed from Central

The artifacts here:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-net/commons-net/2.1/

were inadvertently deployed.  Can we get these removed?

Thanks!

Phil

Re: Commons Net 2.1 artifacts need to be removed from Central

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 14 July 2010 03:00, Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com> wrote:
> Removed.

However, the maven-metadata.xml files [1] & [2] still contain a
reference to 2.1 - could those references also be removed please?

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-net/commons-net/maven-metadata.xml
[2] https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repo_groups/public/content/commons-net/commons-net/maven-metadata.xml

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:
> This is why using the Nexus infrastructure is a good thing.

Agreed.  Thanks again for your help.

Phil

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.
I just removed the pre-image from m2-ibiblio-rsynh (verifying that
that is in fact how the artifacts ended up replicated).

Thanks for the quick response.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.
Removed.