Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shaik Riyaz <sh...@hexaware.com> on 2007/10/22 14:57:20 UTC

RE: Can any body provide me JMeter Down load link

Guys I visited following link to down load JMeter but confused due to
the 'Other Mirrors' dropdown, Binary, source links reside on that page.
Can any body guide me the download process

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_jmeter.cgi?Preferred=
http%3A%2F%2Fapache.siamwebhosting.com

Thanks in advance.

***************************************************************************************************************************
This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to Hexaware and are intended only for the
use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete the same alongwith
all attachments thereto and notify us immediately at mailadmin@hexaware.com .

Re: Can any body provide me JMeter Down load link

Posted by Ali El Gamal <al...@gmail.com>.
Just click on the link "2.3.zip" or "2.3.tgz" that are located under the
Binaries. The download file dialog will pop up. You can use the drop down
box if you need to select a different sever.

Thanks,

Ali El Gamal