Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/02 11:40:54 UTC

maven-shared-jar broken?

OK, so I'm living life on the edge here, but as of today I cannot use "mvn
site" when I have the following plugin repository defined:

	<pluginRepositories>
		<pluginRepository>
			<id>apache-snapshots</id>
			<url>
				http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository
			</url>
		</pluginRepository>
	</pluginRepositories>

The error I get is

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Lorg/apache/maven/shared/jar/JarAnalyzerFactory;

and sure enough there is a new SNAPSHOT (20070702) of maven-shared-jar.  Is
anyone aware of the problem who could actually fix it?

Re: maven-shared-jar broken?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
<pluginManagement>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.1</version>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>
</pluginManagement>

should do the trick.

Re: maven-shared-jar broken?

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.
 Thanks for the quick reply.

Re: maven-shared-jar broken?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
My apologies, I didn't deploy a new snapshot of the project info
reports plugin to match the API changes. I'm doing that now, so an
update should fix it.

Are you particularly using the snapshot of the project reports? If
not, you may want to pin to the last release. Regardless, it is due
for a release like a number of plugins...

- Brett