Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by 414n <al...@iooota.com> on 2016/10/04 07:55:13 UTC

Re: Decanter log appender properties

Thanks for the advice, JB.

In the end, I just added this instruction to add the property to the MDC:

|MDC.put("customProp", "AAAAAAA"); |

While searching for solutions, I also found someone’s advice to change
the |${karaf.name}| property from |root| to the desired value, so that
too would be forwarded via decanter to the appenders. May I ask you if
there’s a way to do it programmatically from inside a bundle?

​