Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Kasi, Anand" <An...@sabre-holdings.com> on 2006/03/25 03:09:02 UTC

Logging from proxy

Hi,

I have created the proxy using WSDL2JAVA. I was wondering how I could
log all soap requests and a responses from the java proxy code. Please
let me know.

Thanks.

Re: WeService listener to another WebService

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Pascal Dayre wrote:

> hi,
>
> I want to create a WebService that will be a listener to event from
> another WebService.
> is it possible?
> Who knows how to do that?

You have two options.

1. Implement multiple-IN web service, which is bit cumbersome.

2. You can have an IN only web service. But you need to handle multiple
IN messages in your service implementation.

-- Chinthaka