Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sea <26...@qq.com> on 2015/07/07 12:29:59 UTC

[SPARK-SQL] libgplcompression.so already loaded in another classloader

Hi, all
I found an Exception when using spark-sql
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library /data/lib/native/libgplcompression.so already loaded in another classloader ...

I set  spark.sql.hive.metastore.jars=.....  in file spark-defaults.conf

It does not happen every time. Who knows why?

Spark version: 1.4.0
Hadoop version: 2.2.0

Re: [SPARK-SQL] libgplcompression.so already loaded in another classloader

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.
Here's a related JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-7819
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-7819>

Typically you can work around this by making sure that the classes are
shared across the isolation boundary, as discussed in the comments.