Posted to user@storm.apache.org by sara smith <qd...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/16 10:30:39 UTC

Help me with this issue

Which directories should the user running Apache Storm be granted access?
 Storm path is /opt/storm
 user/group: storm:storm
Storm 1.0.3 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3.
Already did:
 sudo chown -R storm:storm /opt/storm/
 sudo chmod -R  775 /opt/storm
 3 machines .. 1 running nimbus and 2 running supervisors. all services
start fine without errors on logs.. the error described on the previous
messages happens specifically when trying to submit the topology jar.
 Unfortunately, this error continues for days)  even after terminating the
instances and rebuilding instances from scratch and it is now preventing
from going live with the MVP in production.
 Any help will be appreciated.

--
Dani
+1-9493428085

Re: Help me with this issue

Posted by Øystein Larsen <oy...@ifi.uio.no>.
On 16/01/2018 15:12, sara smith wrote:
> I will try strace, but a frind of mine told me to edit Storm.yaml, and
> check disabled ACL for blob. I tried from /tmp but I still get the same
> error .

Could you post your storm.yaml file here? Sanitize as required.

Re: Help me with this issue

Posted by sara smith <qd...@gmail.com>.

Re: Help me with this issue

Posted by Øystein Larsen <oy...@ifi.uio.no>.