Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@mch.sni.de> on 1998/01/31 20:19:41 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_setenvif.c

>.. As a side-effect, eliminate
>   an env var with a null name.

_Very_ good! This has been annoying me for a long time, and I often wanted
to look for the reason for this.

    Martin

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Martin Kraemer wrote:

> >.. As a side-effect, eliminate
> >   an env var with a null name.
>
> _Very_ good! This has been annoying me for a long time, and I often wanted
> to look for the reason for this.

If this is the cause of your problem, you should see one for each
BrowserMatch line, and one for each SetEnvIf with only a single env var
set. BTW, a SetEnvIf that set more than two env vars wouldn't have
worked before.

Cheers,

Ben.