Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2003/06/07 08:47:22 UTC

Re: [WIKI-UPDATE] Main Sat Jun 7 04:00:09 2003

On 7/06/2003 4:00 stevenn@outerthought.org wrote:

> Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Main , version: 199 on Sat Jun  7 01:35:11 2003 by DavidCrossley
>
> - 8===========D~~ O-:
> + !Cocoon Documentation Wiki

Thanks, David. :-|

I'm not going to describe my current feelings. Suffice to say that I'm
really pissed off. Sick bastards.

<warning>If you have a weak stomach, don't bother to check out what
David eradicated from the Wiki entry page.</warning>

I have too many pots to stir in ATM, so anyone who is able to whip up
and install a decent authentication/authorisation mechanism for JSPWiki
will be handed immediate access to the server.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org